Best Schemes is supported by readers. Some links on Best Schemes are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Best Schemes may make a small amount of money
Know about Pretty Little Thing
This is notable online clothing as well as accessories brand which is meant for young women under 30. The brand has featured in various media outlets like Business Insider, The Times, etc. Also, it has 15.4 M followers on Instagram and 2.6 M like on Facebook.
This review about Pretty Little Thing will help you know the brand in the better way possible.
Pretty Little Thing – Overview
The brand was founded in the year 2012 by two siblings Umar and Adam Kamani. They are headquartered in Manchester, UK and the company has two international locations, in LA, California, and Paris, France. As per the brand, they manufacture 40% of products in the UK, 40% in China, and the rest in countries like Asia and Europe.
- Extensive product line
- Good return policy
- Fair shipping costs
- International shipping
- Super affordable
- Lots of sales
- Klarna and AfterPay are available
- Plus-size, petite, and maternity are available
- Fast fashion
- Quality is not the best
- No brick and mortar
Who can shop from Pretty Little Thing?
The brand produces apparel as well as accessories for various girls and women who are under 30. This doesn’t mean that age above 30 is excluded. The brand is inclusive and the site has every category including sport, maternity, tall, petite, and even plus.
Customer reviews of Pretty Little Thing
The brand has got 4.4/5 stars on Trustpilot from more than 83, 000 reviewers. One of the reviewers wrote, ‘The customer service of Pretty Little Thing was very polite and solved my issue swiftly. Their heels are nice and of good quality.’
On Influenster, the brand got 4/5 stars and got reviews like ‘It never disappoints and is true to the size. This is the best shop to get trendy clothes.’
On Sitejabber, Tayla H. commented that ‘I have ordered from this brand more than 6 times and everything is always perfect.’
Is it worth it?
If you love the latest trends, and deals, and don’t bother much about the quality of the product then this brand is worth it. It delivers quickly, follows the latest trends, and is nominally priced.
Promotions & Discounts
- If you download the app then you can get an extra 10% off
- There is up to 70% off on everything currently
- Also, you can get the offer of 50% off and more
- If you get the Wearefstvl tickets then you get 25% off
- Who owns Pretty Little Thing?
The founders of this brand are Umar and Adam Kamani and the parent company of Pretty Little Thing is Boohoo which was co-founded by Mahmud Kamani and Carol Kane.
- Where are the products made?
Around 40% of the products are manufactured in the UK, 40% in China, and the rest in countries like India, Pakistan, as well as Turkey.
- Does it run small?
In case you are doubtful about the sizing then you can check the sizing available on the Pretty Little Thing site.
- What is the shipping policy of Pretty Little Thing?
Pretty Little Thing covers the duty of every order but with some additional fees depending on the country. The shipping information of the US:
- The Standard Shipping across US: $8 and takes over 8 business days
- The Express Shipping across US will cost $15 and will be delivered in 4 business days.
- What is the return policy?
The products can be returned within 45 days after receiving them. Here are the steps to return your product:
- Pack the product back in a secure, waterproof bag with every label and tag.
- Go to the return portal of the brand and print the return label prior to dropping the package at the local postal service.
- You need to pay $4 to return and will get an email confirmation as well as a return proof.