WPEngine is known to be the best WordPress web hosting service and offers amazing features as well as customer support. Here are some of the features offered by it:
- Access to Genesis Framework
- Access to 35+ StudioPress themes for free
- 24/7 chat support
- Dev, Stage, Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- PHP 7.3 ready
- SSH Gateway for better security
- Access to Global CDN for faster speeds
- Page Performance
- Automated SSL certificates
- 24/7 phone support
- 60 days money back guarantee
Why Should You Pick WP Engine To Host Your WordPress Site?
5 benefits offered by WPEngine
- Get amazing speed – WPEngine has a built-in CDN which helps in getting amazing speed for your site. It runs 4-6 times faster than the sites hosted by the competitive hosting services. They also offer caching facility which helps in eliminating the website server load.
- Bulletproof security – It helps in blocking hacking attacks and implementing PHP tuning to avoid insecure commands. Plus, it keeps performing regular vulnerability scans. In case the site gets hacked, then WPEngine fixes it without any cost.
- Daily backups – With daily backups you can easily recover your data by visiting Backup Points options. Plus, you can create manual backups by visiting the Backup Now button on the dashboard of WPEngine.
- Free of cost genesis framework as well as themes – The platform offers Genesis framework as well as 35 plus StudioPress themes without any cost. Also, the Genesis framework is known to be SEO optimized as well as mobile responsive.
- 24/7 support – The WP experts offer 24/7 support around the year via live chat, tickets, as well as phone to solve all your issues.
WPEngine also offers free migration plugin as well as a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The best way to launch a WordPress site on WPEngine hosting
- Find the link to get with WPEngine hosting. After that, you will reach the pricing page.
- Later you will be taken to the signup page where you can read all the hosting plan details with billing info. Complete the details and tap on the ‘create my site’ option.
- After making the payment you will get a welcome email with the login details. After you log in, you will get access to the WPEngine dashboard where you can find everything like backup options, CDN, SSL, etc.
WPEngine – Pricing plans
- Startup plan – This is a basic plan which is of $30/month and you get to install one site and up to 25,000 visits, 10 GB local storage, and 50GB bandwidth.
- Professional plan – This plan is $58/month and offers 75, 000 sites, 15GB local storage, 125GB bandwidth, and you can manage around 3 websites.
- Growth plan – This plan is best for small businesses, eCommerce stores, etc. It is of $115/month and offers to manage 10 sites, 100, 000 visits, 20GB local storage, and 200GB bandwidth.
- Scale plan – This plan is suitable for high-traffic sites. It costs $290/month and offers 24/7 phone and live chat support. Also, the plan offers 400, 000 visits, 30GB local storage, and 400GB bandwidth, and you can manage around 30 sites.
The speed of WPEngine hosting
As per WebHostingSecretRevealed.com, the TTFB of this platform is at 224ms which is highly fast, and here are the reasons behind it:
- It uses global CDN for fast loading experience
- It uses NGINX extensions to focus on human traffic
- If offers a performance intelligence solution
Pros of WPEngine
- Customer support staff available 24/7
- No limit on bandwidth
- Daily backups
- In-built CDN
- WPEngine coupons codes for discount
- Used by Unbounce, SoundCloud, etc.
Cons of WPEngine
- Slightly expensive
- Its website server environment is shared
- Limited allocation of monthly visits
WPEngine no wonder surpasses its competition in every aspect. If you are in search of the best hosting service that is trusted by many people and in search of fast loading site then WPEngine is the best option.