This is a highly famous retailer which sells apparel for women that includes dresses, loungewear, shoes, and gorgeous accessories. A lot of people must remember that since the year 1996, this is a go-to brand for many women and has able to be featured in good outlets such as AdWeek, HuffPost, etc. It has around 860k followers on Instagram and around 1.8M on Facebook.
It has many categories as well as clothing which you will love. This review is all about getting to know the brand in its true sense without hiding anything.
There is no doubt about the fact that Loft has achieved great success because of rebranding efforts. Its former label was Ann Taylor Loft but in the year 2010, Loft became an independent brand by offering cheap prices as well as amazing flair. But it has seen some ups as well as downs which is why some of the pros and cons of Loft are mentioned below:
- Has currency adjustment on its website
- Monthly as well as seasonal promotions are only for U.S. residents
- Various prints as well as colors for various clothing categories
- Petite as well as plus sizes available for women
- The outfit inspo styling guide is also there
- You can get birthday reward benefits
- A loyalty program is there for the customers
- Optional mobile as well as text updates regarding sales/events
- Gift cards
- Brick as well as mortar stores in the United States
- Loft outlet available for amazing discounted styles
- Very fewer promotions as well as discounts for the international shoppers
- International shipping takes 1-3 weeks which depends on the location
- No standard shipping fee applied to the order
- Only notified of shipping restrictions on merchandise when you checkout
- Limited feedback provided which is for US residents
Who Should Buy Soft?
The brand offers amazing products or dresses for women of all ages. It has beautiful fun as well as youthful prints which are meant for teenage girls. Also, the brand has solid color options as well as timeless designs. The products of Loft are not aged restrictive when you are searching for basics or essentials.
What are the reviews of customers regarding LOFT?
International customers who are living outside the US are not included to give any feedback or comments on the site regarding anything.
However, the customers living in the US have positive reviews, and one of the customers Kelly G said ‘I had a nice experience with Loft and the staff was nice too. Plus, the atmosphere was great.’
Another customer, Maryellen, reviewed, ‘Whenever I wear Loft clothing I receive compliments and feels nice. But their tops are thin and it’s required to wear a strap tee underneath.’
Is this brand worth it?
As per the Loft dresses, it seems that the brand is worth investing in it if you love their collection and designs. Plus, you should know whether they offer proper fitting or not.
Promotions & Discounts
Here are some of its current offers:
- 60% off and an extra 15% off on its items on sale.
- You can have $19.95 USD standard shipping if an order is placed for $125 or more.
- There is a sale section where you can get items under a discounted price.
From where to buy Loft clothing?
Loft clothing can be purchased from its official website.
- The Loft clothing store belongs to whom?
It is owned by Acena Retail Group.
- Do you where its products are made?
The brand originated in the United States but the brand doesn’t reveal where they manufacture or produce.
- Is it true to its size?
The brand has many categories as well as sizes and one should go through its sizing chart for a better understanding or can contact its representative.
- What is its shipping policy?
It takes around 4-7 business days to deliver the order within the continental US, from Monday to Friday excluding the holidays. But in states such as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, as well as Alaska you need to pay extra charges.
For orders below the amount of $99:
- If you are ordering below $99 then you can get a flat rate of $9 to cover the shipping as well as handling.
For orders above the amount of $99:
- The standard shipping is free.
- If you opt for rush shipping then you need to pay some extra charges.
Three business days shipping:
- The flat rate is $25.
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be delivered the next day.
- It doesn’t include Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii, and even P.O. boxes.
- What is its return policy?
In case the order is defective then you can return it within 30 days. However, the items should be unwashed and unused but swimwear and maternity clothing are not meant for return.
Also, local US residents can get the items returned by making a quick call to customer service on the number 1-888-563-8444.
Whereas, international orders can be be returned via mail only and it should be done within 30 days of the order date.