Surfshark is the only VPN that offers the best performance and lightning speed without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Highly affordable
- Effective connection speeds
- Unblocks Netflix
- Effective security
- Some may find it very basic
- Only English language
- No manual option to pick a server
Every VPN enthusiast wants full-fledged services at a high speed without causing a dent in their pockets. Surfshark is the only VPN in the market that fulfills the requirement of every VPN enthusiast without charging much.
Despite being new in comparison to other VPN service providers, the brand has consolidated it’s position and popularity among users all across the world. It offers features that no other VPN provider offers at such an affordable price. Right from the full-proof security to feature-loaded apps to privacy to Netflix access, it offers pure value for money to users.
It has over 1040 servers in almost 160 locations in the world. It offers seamless services to ardent travelers who are always on the move.
With the help of AES-256 level encryption, it offers full-proof security and privacy to the users anywhere and at any time.
Let’s dig more about the VPN below.
Surfshark Pricing & Plans
The brand has kept the pricing and plans very simple for customers. It offers 3 plans to choose from.
– Monthly plan costs around $12.95 per month
– Annual plan costs are around $6.49 per month
– Two years plan costs around $2.49 per month
Hence, the most recommended and value-for-money plan is a two-year plan. One can save around 80% of the money in the two-year plan.
The best part is that the brand also offers a 30-day money-back offer on any plan.
One can pay via different payment methods, including:
– Credit card
– Amazon Pay
– Google Pay
– Crypto Currency
– Local payment options
What About It’s Testing and Performance
Despite being an affordable VPN service provider, Surfshark surprises everyone with it’s incredible speeds and performance. There are no connection failures observed during the testing process. The connection times are also very impressive.
Knowing the fact that servers’ location affects speeds to a great extent, hence it’s advised to check a couple of locations to get the best speed and performance.
While trying the US location via a 600Mbps connection, the performance was consistent and reliable. The average speed was 150Mbps and the lowest speed was 119Mbps.
It’s the features that make Surfshark easily outshine it’s competitors. Let’s quickly take a look at it’s features.
One of the most popular and biggest features of the VPN is Netflix Unblocking. It can unblock the popular app in almost 14 countries, including Japan, Australia, the US, France, Italy, etc.
- It can also unblock YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer.
- It has an amazing Whitelister panel that helps you to pick applications, IP addresses, and websites that can easily bypass the VPN.
- It has a CleanWeb feature that can block unwanted ads pretty well.
- The mobile app helps you to select a ‘use small packets’ option that helps you to improve the performance on some slow networks.
- It offers a round the clock customer support via chat.
What About It’s Speed?
- It’s average speed loss is 27%It has almost 1000 servers spread across 60 countries
The best part is that it offers optional static IP addresses
Surfshark Security and privacy
- The VPN uses AES-256 level encryption that’s capable enough to secure and lock your data even in a compromised online security scenario. It also uses some contemporary security protocols, including OpenVPN, TCP plus IKEv2 to amplify the security of users round the clock.In fact, the 3rd party security test has been conducted by a German security company Cure53 wherein the VPN passed the security test in terms of security and privacy.
How Many Servers & Locations?
The VPN has over 1700 servers in over 63 locations all across the world. The locations are available in the countries, including Albania, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Canada, Malaysia, India, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, and many more.
What About It’s Customer Service?
The brand offers comprehensive information in the HELP section to let users rectify the problem on their own. One can find out multiple-step guides, tutorials, router guides, manual connection guides, FAQs, etc.
If you want to interact with the team then the Live Chat option is also available round the clock. Apart from that, one can also submit a response in an email form right on the website.
Should You Pick Surfshark?
If you want a good number of features without paying much then Surfshark is meant for you. It’s two-year plan is a highly value-for-money deal for ardent VPN users. Unlike other cheap VPN service providers, it doesn’t compromise on the security, performance, privacy, and speeds. One can experience the best speeds, performance, and efficiency without putting much stress on their pocket.