Best Schemes is supported by readers. Some links on Best Schemes are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Best Schemes may make a small amount of money
Elementor is known to be a highly advanced WordPress page builder. Within a short duration, it became the highly sought-after visual page builder. It was released in the middle of 2016 and is now a rage among various web developers worldwide. With more than 2 million installations as well as a jaw-dropping rating of 4.8 stars on WordPress.org, its popularity is increasing every single day. It is one of the best page builders for WordPress and people are falling in love with its features.
Pros and Cons of Elementor
Table of Contents
- It comes with a live front-end page editor – Elementor offers you a real-time preview of the made changes. You can also add a button or even tweak it. You don’t need to wait to see the changes.
- It provides web personification features – It offers various web personification features that are beneficial to make a website gorgeous. You can also add your statement features to make it personified.
- It offers templates as well as a block library – The templates by Elementor are amazing and this helps in saving a lot of time. Elementor offers versatile templates as well as the chance to add blocks to the pages by offering them such as about us, FAQs, etc.
- It also offers a robust popup builder.
- Elementor offers a wide range of mobile-responsive options – This is great for people who use sites on their phones. There are many options like paddings to the sections, layouts, and much more.
- It also provides PRO to create custom headers/footers – With Elementor you can customize headers or footers. There are many options to customize them.
- It provides PRO to create post-type layouts.
- Some of its features don’t have useful options
- The block library, as well as templates, are so that strong
- It has no white-label version
- It doesn’t have a Schema
There are many builders that are not easy to use and can become a daunting task within a few minutes. However, Elementor has changed the entire concept as well as perception. This is a great page builder that offers amazing features to its users without the need to hire any developer. No wonder, it is a user-friendly page builder that has rich features and is intuitive as well as swift. You can easily create beautiful websites with the offered functionalities.
Advantages of Using Elementor
It is a user-friendly page builder and helps to create advanced styling, layout, as well as design layouts for the WordPress sites.
How effective Elementor’s interface works?
After installing Elementor, three options pop up:
- The content area – This option allows you to see regular themes outside this area. You have the chance to build your design by marking it with a grey dotted line.
- Elements as well as widgets – To avoid confusion, these are building blocks that are beneficial to creating as well as designing the website.
- Settings – With the help of this option, the user can make some changes, and preview them on various devices like laptops, mobile phones, etc.
This page builder has highly versatile features and is simple to use. Even amateurs can create their websites without any technical knowledge. Elementor can be used easily with its simple features as well as a step-by-step guide. No wonder, it is getting better every single day because of new developments as well as improvements. Undoubtedly, it has surpassed every other page builder available in the market.