Best Schemes is supported by readers. Some links on Best Schemes are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Best Schemes may make a small amount of money
Hostinger was founded in the year 2004 in Lithuania as Hosting Media and swiftly became the leader of free hosting. Later, the company flourished into a global hosting company and is now serving more than 29 million customers across the globe with more than 400 employees.
It offers fast web hosting as well as affordable price options. Hostinger has many hosting plans and some of them will be discussed today.
Is Hostinger hosting really fast?
Yes, Hostinger is fast and it delivers the best uptime and page loading times. It offers various hosting plans like shared, cloud, VPS, as well as WordPress hosting plans. You can choose plans between 1 month, 12 months, 24 months, as well as 48-months. Also, the renewal price of the plans will be higher than the initial price.
Shared hosting plan
Hostinger has three shared hosting plans and every plan comes with a free SSL certificate as well as SSD storage including LiteSpeed Cache, automatic WordPress installation, starter site building wizard, etc.
- Single shared hosting – This is a good option for a beginner as it hosts one site and offers 10GB SSD storage as well as 10000 monthly visitors with 100GB bandwidth. You need to pay for the domain name and can use one email address. The price of single shared hosting is $0.99/month.
- Premium shared hosting – This plan allows you to host around 100 sites with 20GB storage space, 25000 monthly visitors, and unlimited bandwidth. This plan offers free domain names and 100 email addresses. It is priced at $2.99/month.
- Business shared hosting – This plan allows to host 100 sites and 100,000 monthly visitors, unlimited bandwidth, and 100GB storage space. It also includes a free domain name, daily backups, as well a free CDN. It is for $3.99/month.
Cloud hosting plans
Hostinger offers 3 cloud hosting plans and every plan offers a free domain name, free SSL, free CDN, unlimited bandwidth, 100 email addresses, dedicated IP address, and a lot more. However, the difference is in the number of CPUs as well as the disk space and RAM.
- Cloud startup – This plan allows to host 300 sites, 100 GB SSD storage, 3GB RAM, and 2 CPU cores. It is for $9.99/month.
- Cloud professional – This plan allows 140GB SSF storage, 6GB RAM along with 4 CPU cores. Plus, you can host 300 websites at the price of $18.99/month.
- Cloud global – It is powered by Google cloud and offers 200GB SSD storage, 16GB RAM, and 8 CPU cores. The plan is for $57.99/month.
All these plans have various data centers located in Lithuania, Singapore, Brazil, India, etc.
VPS hosting plans
Hostinger has 6 plans and every VPS plan have a dedicated IP address, full root access, IPv4, IPv6 support, and a lot more.
- VPS 1 – This plan offers 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, and 1TB bandwidth. It is for $3.95/month.
- VPS 2 – This plan offers 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD storage, and 2TB bandwidth. It is for $8.95/month.
- VPS 3 – This plan offers 3GB RAM, 60GB SSD storage, and 3TB bandwidth. It is for $12.95/month.
- VPS 4 – This plan offers 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD storage, and 4TB bandwidth. It is for $15.95/month.
- VPS 5 – This plan offers 6GB RAM, 120GB SSD storage, and 6TB bandwidth. It is for $23.95/month.
- VPS 6 – This plan offers 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD storage, and 8TB bandwidth. It is for $38.99/month.
You can also choose various Linux operating systems for the VPS plans.
WordPress hosting plans
All these plans have the same features as shared hosting plans but with some additional benefits like optimized servers, LiteSpeed cache, etc.
- Single WordPress – This is best for one WordPress site with around 10000 monthly visits. It offers 10GB SSD storage, SSL certificate, 100GB bandwidth, WP-CLI installation, as well as a free domain name. The plan is priced at $1.59/month.
- WordPress starter- This plan is best to host around 100 sites. It offers 20GB SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, 25000 monthly visits, a free SSL certificate, domain name, WP-CLI installation, as well as a JetPack plugin. It is priced at $2.99/month.
- Business WordPress – This plan offers to host around 100 sites, 100000 monthly visits, 100GB SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL as well as a domain name, WP-CLI installation, free CDN, etc. It is priced at $7.99/month.
- WordPress Pro – With this plan, you can host around 300 sites, 100 GB SSD storage, 300000 monthly visits, SSL certificate, domain name, daily backups, etc. It is priced at $11.59/month.
It had 2 minutes of downtime which means more than 99.99% uptime which means Hostinger is worth it.
When it is about speed, Hostinger is a good option. They have earned a B performance grade on Pingdom with 902ms average load time.
It offers 24/7 support throughout the year with the Live Chat. Its site has various resources to seek some knowledge. It also offers video tutorials to know everything related to the site, setting up a blog, etc.
Hostinger is a great option for all as they have been around for more than 10 years. It has an average page load time of 902ms and 99.9% uptime with one minute of downtime. Also, their hosting plans are amazing and help to ignore any surprise costs. Hostinger also offers live support and offers extensive knowledge via its videos, and written tutorials. It is a great option for you if you are looking for fast, reliable, and budget-friendly hosting.