This is a web hosting company which was founded in the year 2004 and is known to be owned by its employees. The original name of Hostinger is Hosting Media. In the year 2021, it reached a new milestone by having a million users. However, today the company has 25 million plus users all across the globe and with subsidiaries in 178 plus countries. Also, it serves as a parent company of Weblink, Niagahoster, as well as 000webhost.
According to the sources, around 20, 000 new clients sign up with this company’s services every day. It allows the clients to create a site with no limitations.
What Hostinger is famous for?
The company is known for being direct. Here are some of the three basic plans offered by Hostinger:
- Single shared hosting – This plan is the least expensive and is best suitable for newbies, where it is required to pay $1.45 every month for the first four years. If you continue with the services for initial four years then the price jumps to $7.99 per month. This plan offers:
- One website
- An Auto-installer
- One email account
- 100GB bandwidth
- 10GB disc space
- Easy website builder
- One MySQL database
- Premium shared hosting – This is known to be a mid-tier plan where you need to pay $2.15/month for the initial 48 months and after that the price hikes to $11.95/month. This plan offers:
- Unlimited websites
- Unlimited FTP users
- Unlimited SSD disc space
- Unlimited email accounts
- Free domain name
- MySQL database
- Simple site builder
This plan is best for users who have various sites and are worried about speed. There is no limitation on sites, FTP accounts, as well as MySQL databases. Also, it has been optimized for WordPress and you can get a free domain name with no annual renewal fee. Plus, you get a free SSL certificate.
- Business web hosting – This is a great plan and costs $3.45/month for the initial 48 months and later increases to $15.95/month. This plan offers:
- 5x WordPress optimized speed
- Daily backups
- 2x processing power as well as memory
- Free SSL certificate
- Life support
With this plan, you can gee huge difference in RAM as well as CPU allocation. Also, you get a 5X speed boost and the plan includes automatic backup functionality.
- VPS hosting – This plan of Hostinger allows to get the best speed, reliability, as well as reasonable price. Its price starts at $4.95/month and can go up to $75 per month. The plan offers one GB as well as eight GB RAM and the CPU range is 2.4 GHz – 14 GHz. Also, it offers nice storage space. The lowest plan has 20GB SSD storage with 1000GB bandwidth
and the highest plan offers 160GB SSD space with around 6000GB bandwidth.
Hostinger – Uptime and Load time
385ms Load time
The company is known to have servers in the US, Asia, as well as Europe. The servers are connected to a 1000 Mbps connection line which offers maximum performance and stability. However, the rough estimate of its load time from 2017-2018 was 385ms.
This is another highly important factor that decides the worth of a web host. A web host can easily offer its services in a month for five cents but if the services are not up to the mark then you are wasting your money.