Best Schemes is supported by readers. Some links on Best Schemes are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Best Schemes may make a small amount of money
Table of Contents
The Loft is known to be a renowned retailer that sells women’s clothing that including dresses, accessories, shoes, and loungewear. It is a go-to brand for many women and is famous since 1996 and has been featured in media outlets such as AdWeek, Fashionista, as well as HuffPost. They have more than 860k followers on Instagram as well as 1.8M on Facebook.
The brand also has various categories as well as types of clothing. This review of Loft will help you know everything about it.
Loft became famous after several rebranding efforts and being accustomed to a former label named Ann Taylor Loft. In the year 2010, Loft became its own brand and started offering amazing pricing as well as youthful flair. However, the company has seen its ups and downs and this can be related to its methods of selling as well as rebranding efforts.
- Embedded currency adjustment on site
- Monthly and seasonal promotions offered for U.S. residents
- Variety of prints and colors for different clothing categories
- Petite and Loft plus sizes are available
- Outfit inspo styling guide
- Birthday reward benefit
- Loyalty program with a points system for reward savings
- Optional mobile as well as text updates for sales/events
- Gift cards available
- Brick and mortar stores across the United States
- Loft outlet available for deeper discounted styles
- Limited promotions and discounts for international shoppers
- International shipping is between 1-3 weeks depending on location
- No standard shipping fee applied to all orders
- Only notified of shipping restrictions on merchandise when you checkout
- Limited feedback provided (only open to US residents)
Loft Dresses Review of LOFT Dresses
Loft Strapless Drawstring Maxi Dress Review
It is comfortable yet feminine. This all-black dress has sexy shoulder vibes and is made of rayon and polyester. It is best suitable for summers. You can wear for brunch and can make it with white sneakers. The dress is available from XS to XL sizes and retails at $100.
Loft Strappy Tiered Midi Dress Review
This midi dress is gorgeous and its top is not form-fitting. You can pair a contrasting t-shirt underneath. The dress comes in regular sizes from S to XXL and in petite sizes as well from S to L. It retails at $100 and you can even buy it with four interest-free payments via PayPal.
The Loft is meant for whom?
The dresses offered by the brand can be worn by women of all ages along with some fun as well as youthful prints. Many pieces of this brand are available in solid colors as well as timeless designs. There is no restriction on age range when you are searching for basics as well as essentials.
Loft – customer reviews
International customers of the US are not allowed to offer any feedback or comments to the website which is why customers have to do little more research regarding quality, size, and fit.
However, there are a lot of customers who have had a happy experience with the brand. Kelly G said, ‘I loved Loft and the staff. Everyone was nice and even the atmosphere.’
Another happy customer, Maryellen said, ‘I always get amazing compliments when I wear Loft. But their tops are thin and there is a need to wear a strap tee under it.’
Is it worth it?
After considering every, it feels that the brand is worth the investment if you love their designs or you are petite and want to have properly fitted clothes.
Loft – promotions and discounts
- Currently, there is an offer going on which is 60% off plus an extra 115% off on sale styles.
- You can enjoy $19.95 USD standard shipping if you are spending $125 and more.
- There is a separate sale section where you can find everything under the discounted price.
The right place to buy Loft
The Loft clothing is available on its official website.
- The Loft clothing store is owned by whom?
It is owned by Ascena Retail Group.
- Where do they make their clothing?
The brand originated in the US but it doesn’t mention where the manufacturing or production of the clothes is held.
- Is it true to size?
The brand has various categories as well as sizes. This is the reason that you should check the sizing chart or have a chat with the representative before buying anything.
- The shipping policy of Loft
For products with standard shipping within the US, it can take around 4-7 business days, from Monday to Friday excluding holidays. Whereas people living in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii don’t get the fun of standard shipping and need to pay extra.
For orders below $99:
- It has a flat rate of $9 to manage shipping and handling
For orders above $99:
- Standard shipping is free but the entire amount has to meet if you are buying something after the application of discounts or promotions.
- Extra charges are there for rush shipping
Three business days shipping:
- It is at the rate of $15
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be moved the next business day
Next business day shipping:
- It is at the rate of $25
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will arrive the second business day
- It doesn’t include Alaska Puerto Rico, Hawaii, as well as P.O. Boxes.
The return policy of Loft
You have around 30 days from the order date to return your Loft products. However, they should be unworn and unwashed but swimwear and maternity clothing cannot be returned. Plus, ensure that returned items should have original receipts.
The US local residents can exchange the items via a phone call where they need to get in touch with customer service at 1-888-563-8444.
When it comes to international orders, they can be returned via mail. You should contact the customer representative via its client services before returning anything and this should be done within 30 days from the order date.
What is the right place to contact Loft?
There are mainly three ways:
- Online chat system
- Text: 1-888-563-8444 (toll free)
- Phone: 1-888-563-8444 (toll free)
- International support: 1-614-534-2756
There is also an option for an online chat:
- Monday -Friday from 8 am to 11 pm EST
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm EST