Online shopping Review – Pretty Little Thing
Is Pretty Little Thing Legit?
It is legit and it doesn’t disappoint the trust of the customers when it is about fashion. A lot of customers have used Trustpilot and other sites to see the reviews about Pretty Little Thing and they are mostly positive but with some stated delayed deliveries and paying extra for the speedy shipping.
Which brands are available at Pretty Little Thing?
It sells its own brands of clothing but has various brands available for makeup as well as skincare like Maybelline, Real Techniques, etc. The brand even collaborates with celebrities to make everything interesting.
What is its quality?
The brand is known for its budget-friendly items. It is great for people who keep changing their style and wants to follow fashion.
Pretty Little Thing – Its sizing
It has a handy size guide which is beneficial in demonstrating various size measurements in cm and inches. You can even compare UK sizes with sizes used in various other countries. The size guide of Pretty Little Thing includes tall, petite, as well as plus ranges, and involves foot size as well.
Is it true to the size?
As per the customer reviews, the brand is close to the sizes it has listed. It has various ranges of sizes and has clothes for various heights as well as body shapes.
Does it have a plus size?
Yes, it has a plus-size section with outfits that start from size 16 and go to size 30.
Does it have maternity sizes?
Yes, it has a massive maternity section that includes pajamas, and a lot of other things.
Does the brand have men’s and women’s sizes?
The brand does not have men’s clothing.
Is it possible to get free shipping from this brand?
Pretty Little Thing accepts credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, as well as PayPal. It also has Buy Now, Pay Later options that include ClearPay, Laybuy, as well as Klarna.
Does it accept PayPal?
Yes, Pretty Little Thing accepts this payment option.
Does it have financing or BNPL options?
The brand offers various BNPL options and you can easily finance the order with different BNPL services that include Klarna, Laybuy, and Clearpay.
Pretty Little Thing – Klarna
With this option, customers have two ways of paying. Either pay after 30 days or pay along with 3 interest-free installments.
Pretty Little Thing – Clearpay
These options have one hassle-free way to pay for the orders purchased at Pretty Little Thing. You can easily checkout by selecting this option and the order will be divided into four equal payments with due at 2-week intervals.
Pretty Little Thing – Laybuy
With this option, customers can pay 6 weekly installments for their purchase with no interest. There is also an option to overpay in advance of the six weeks.
Pretty Little Thing – Returns and exchanges
The brand accepts returns within 28 days after you receive the order. However, items should be unworn, unwashed, and with all tags attached. Here are some of the items which cannot be returned if the hygiene seal is broken:
- Beauty products
- Cosmetics or perfume
- Pierced jewelry
Do they offer free returns?
The brand offers free returns on all its FR orders. Here are some options to initiate the return process:
- Collect + service – Generate and print off the labels and later drop the parcel at the participating store. Keep the postage and use the code for tracking.
- Doodle – Go to the nearest Doodle store with the parcel and the rest will be done by them.
- Royal Mail – Print the returns label and go to the post office with the package.
- Hermes parcel shop service – The order can be returned via newsagent or any shop that offers Hermes service.
- Hermes collection service – The Hermes service attempt to collect the parcel between 8 am – 8 pm.
- Toyou – Take the labeled parcel to the youkiosk or ASDA location. Put it in dropbox or give it to any ASDA colleague.
Does Pretty Little Thing offer exchanges?
No, the brand doesn’t offer any exchanges which is why you need to return the original one and place a new order.
The right way to return an item to Pretty Little Thing
- Pack the items in non-see-through, sealable, as well as waterproof paper.
- Include the return note that is available with the parcel and attach the label with it.
Pretty Little Thing – Discounts and sales
- If you download the app then you can get an extra 10% off
- There is up to 70% off on everything currently
- Also, you can get the offer of 50% off and more
- If you get the Wearefstvl tickets then you get 25% off
The best way to contact customer support
There are no phone numbers for Pretty Little Thing customer service which is why you need to contact them on their Contact Us page.
- Click the ‘Ask Madison’ option to talk to the virtual customer advisor.
- Send the message via Facebook messenger.
- Send a message via Twitter via @OfficialPLT_CS.
- Send a WhatsApp message to +44 7776 592329
Is there any alternative to Pretty Little Thing?
You can check other retailers like Missguided, ISawltFirst, Nasty Gal, as well as Boohoo.
The right way to leave a review at Pretty Little Thing
You can simply contact the customer service team to leave feedback.