Why Should You Read Our Reviews?
As a web agency, we are continuously testing a lot of hosting providers to scale clients as well as side-projects. We have reviewed many web hosts over the years and if you are in searching our website then you will get to know how much we love SiteGround. They are our all-time best web host and in this review, we will show you that.
We focus mainly on four aspects of a web host to check its quality which is easy use, speed, support, as well as uptime, and SiteGround nails it all. Here are the complete details of it.
Reasons Why Should You Choose SiteGround
- Recommended by WordPress – This is huge and more than 25% of the web is powered by WordPress but there are only a few that get an official stamp from WP and SiteGround has got it from WP.
- Constant support – They offer a fast response to the ticket as well as the support section.
- Daily backups – They offer daily free backups.
- 30-day money-back guarantee – If you are not happy with it then you can get your money back.
- Free SSL – Security is mandatory and with SiteGround you can get an SSL certificate for no cost.
- Speed – By using the combination of strategic locations as well as superior-tech, they bet the Australian competition.
When it comes to cost, SiteGround has three hosting plans, and the affordable one starts from $4.95 per month.
- This web hosting company is around since 2004 and has its employees in 13 various countries and its localized sites are in Europe, Spain, Australia, the US, and much more. However, they don’t stick to basic web hosting but offer more.
Hosting options offered by SiteGround:
- Shared hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Dedicated servers
- Reseller hosting
- Enterprise hosting
Shared hosting is the best option in case you want to host a website for small or medium-sized businesses, hobbies, etc. They have 3 plans for shared hosting.
Here are some of the features that are offered in every plan:
- Free Website Builder
- cPanel & SSH Access
- Free CMS Install
- 24/7 Technical Support
- SSD Storage
- Free Auto Daily Backups
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited Email Accounts & DBs
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSLs
- Free Cloudflare CDN
4 Most Impressive Aspects Of SiteGround
Setting up a site all by yourself can be an overwhelming task. SiteGround knows this and offers various tools to set up a site. From one-click installers, easy SSL activation, and cPanel access, to the Weebly site builder. It offers everything.
The loading time of the site is highly essential as it helps your visitors to have a nice time without being distracted. SiteGround has various measures to optimize the server speed to the highest. It has features like SuperCacher, SSDs, and PHP7. However, if you are residing in Australia then using a blazing-fast Singapore server can be a game-changer. SiteGround is an amazing web host for countries with APAC areas such as Malaysia. Vietnam, as well as Indonesia.
Getting 24/7 customer service is an invaluable resource. No matter whether you are a veteran webmaster or not, getting knowledge and helpful customer support is the best. They offer support via phone, chat, and ticketing system with a response time of 10 minutes.
SiteGround delivers 99.9% uptime, unlike other web hosting providers. This is done via a custom in-house server monitoring system that is very fast in checking the issues, electrical system, as well as a custom-built bot that avoids any brute-force attacks.
It is also the first one to implement an isolation system that boosts the performance by avoiding any vulnerable accounts from hampering an entire server down. This helps in making the shared hosting service of SiteGround very safe as many dedicated hosting options.
SiteGround monitors as well as detects server threats update the software and conduct in-house patches.
SiteGround is great and one of the best hosting providers that makes it easy for you to build the website.